Monday, May 13, 2013

Life is short

Life is a tenuous condition. It is too brief for wolfing down inedible crap or unpalatable booze. Yes, I drink for the taste. I savor my every whiff and sip of fine liquor and of good food. That said, I'm an economically challenged poet, freelance writer, and undocumented philosopher so I have to savor creatively and use my own skills to go where money is lacking. One needn't be rich to squeeze the most sensory pleasure from life. I am a cook and a mixer of drinks. Better stated, I am an artist who paints with flavors. So that is what this blog is about. In essence, the hedonistic application of Epicurean values to life. This can include insights on the sensory enjoyment of life itself, reviews of fine liquors, commentary on food, and recipes for food or mixed drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment